Academic partners, international networks and recognitions
CUNEF offers its students the chance to spend some of their time studying at prestigious international universities through the Erasmus+ and Bilateral Agreements programmes. CUNEF currently has agreements in place with 46 universities through the Erasmus + programme, and cooperates with a further 32 through the Bilateral Agreements programme.
The network of universities available to you as a CUNEF student for your international academic mobility experience can be found below.
CUNEF is a full member of a number of international networks and bodies:
- EFMD is an international non-profit organisation based in Brussels and with offices in Asia and the Americas.
- It has nearly 900 members: academic institutions, public and private enterprises and consultancies, in 88 different countries.
- The EFMD is a unique forum for the exchange of experiences, good practice and networking development for both academics and executives from universities, business schools and the association’s member organisations…
Further information via the following link: EFMD
- AACSB is an international organisation linking up educators, students and companies to achieve a shared goal: to forge the next generation of great leaders.
- Synonymous with the highest standards in excellence since 1916, AACSB offers the guarantee of quality, business education intelligence and professional development services to over 1,600 member organisations and more than 800 accredited business schools worldwide.
Further information via the following link: AACSB
- The Latin American Council of Management Schools, CLADEA, is an international network bringing together higher education institutions and organisations dedicated to education and research in the field of management.
- CLADEA currently has 241 affiliate institutions in 32 countries of the Americas, Europe and Oceania, in both the public and private sectors.
Further information via the following link: CLADEA
- ITFA is the umbrella association for the leading banks and financial institutions operating in trade finance, factoring and the supply chain. Only two universities anywhere in the world have the privilege of being associate members.
- ITFA has 180 member banks in over 40 countries. Most of the global international banks are members, with the Board currently featuring such institutions as Bank of America-Merrill Lynch, HBSC, Lloyds, Sumitomo. Of our main shareholders, Santander, BBVA, Caixabank and Sabadell are also members.
For further information: ITFA